Plot 97 The Old School House, Grenville Place, Bideford
- For Sale
Welcome to Old School House at Grenville Place in Bideford - a thoughtfully planned development incorporating 12 individually designed apartments.
• Choice of fully fitted quality kitchen units*
• Choice of high quality laminate worktops*
• Carron Phoenix Zeta 1.5 bowl sink stainless steel sink
• Mono side lever mixer tap
• Neff built in single oven and microwave
• Neff black top 4 burner hob
• Dishwasher space
• Integrated fridge/freezer
Bathrooms and En suites
• Contemporary white sanitaryware
• Vado chrome taps
• Vado shower to main bathroom
• Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles*
Energy Savings Homes
• High performance insulation to roof, ground floor and external walls
• Highly efficient gas central heating system
• Digital heating programmer
• PVCu double glazed white windows
• Telephone points to master bedroom and lounge
• TV/FM points to principal rooms (check with Sales Advisor)
• Power points with high performance RCD protection
• Mains operated smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detector (check with Sales Advisor for position)
• Chrome downlighters to kitchen and bathroom
• Apartment entry door system
Located half a mile from the town centre with its wealth of historic buildings,
The central streets lead to the quay, which is regularly bustling with working finishing vessels, cargo and pleasure boats.
The town is home to a wide variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs as well as attractions such as the indoor historic Pannier Market, with a host of crafts, collectibles, fresh produce and gifts, and the Burton Art Gallery an Museum with its regular exhibitions, events and craft gallery.
For nature lovers, Bideford benefits from being on the beautiful North Devon coast, within easy reach of rolling beaches and idyllic seaside villages including Westward Ho!, Appledore and Instow, while the pretty island of Lundy is a short ferry ride away. The nearby ancient town of Barnstaple on the River Taw offers plenty of shops and activities for days and nights out, plus the town's railway station will take you to main line connections via Exeter.